To create a visual delight, slice this divinely easy cake on an angle, cutting across the biscuit, highlighting a clear stripy pattern.
500ml thickened cream (chilled)
250g packet chocolate Ripple Biscuits
1 tbsp. icing sugar
1 tsp. Vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, place cream, icing sugar and vanilla extract.
- Using electric beaters, whip together until stiff peaks form, 4 minutes.
- Spread a little of the cream along the base of a rectangular serving plate.
- Starting from the front, hold one Ripple biscuit and lather with cream.
- Sandwich another Ripple biscuit right beside the first, close enough so that only the cream separates them.
- Again, coat with cream.
- Repeat all the way, down the length of the plate, until biscuits are gone.
- Use any remaining cream to spread evenly over the cake.
- Wrap loosely with cling wrap, then refrigerate for at least 6 hours to set.