Add colour and texture to your table with our wonderful Asparagus Wrap appetizers.
20 spears of medium asparagus
250g wheel of camembert cheese, chilled
10 slices of prosciutto, cut lengthwise
- Preheat oven to 180C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Trim the asparagus, removing their woody ends.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes, or until asparagus is tender.
- Cut the camembert into 20 thin slices. Take one piece of camembert and wrap it around an asparagus spear. Then tightly wrap one piece of prosciutto around the camembert.
- Arrange wrapped spears in a single layer on the prepared tray. Bake in the oven for an additional 5 minutes.
- Season generously with sea salt and cracked pepper.