1 ½ Cup wholemeal self-raising flour
¼ tsp salt
1 banana (puree)
1 ½ tbsp maple syrup
3 tbsp plain yoghurt
¾ cup oat milk or milk
2 tbsp chia seeds
Zest and juice of 1 orange
1 cup blueberries
- Stir the orange juice, orange zest, and maple syrup together. Set aside for later.
- Mix the flour and salt together in a bowl. Add the eggs, banana puree, maple syrup, yoghurt, chia seeds and oat milk, whisk together until everything is combined.
- Heat a nonstick pan over a medium heat, grease the pan and pour about ¼ cup of batter to make each pancake. Cook for 3-4 minutes, when the batter forms bubbles on the top, flip the pancakes over and cook for another 2-3 minutes until cooked through.
- Gently mix the blueberries with the sauce.
- Plate up the pancakes and top with berries and sauce.