Impress your guests with these easy to make little show-stoppers.
Caramel top ‘n’ fill
- In a large microwaveable bowl, melt 160g chocolate, stirring every 30 seconds until smooth.
- Pour the chocolate evenly into either muffin papers, homemade chocolate cups or individual glasses and place in the freezer.
- In a large bowl, beat 300ml of cream just until soft peaks form. Add the Caramel Top ‘n’ Fill and mix to combine.
- Pour half the caramel mixture over the chocolate base of each individual cup/glass.
- Return to freezer for 2 hours. Cover remaining caramel with cling wrap and refrigerate.
- Once caramel layer is nice and firm, remove from freezer and cut bananas in 2cm chunks and place over the top of each cup/glass.
- Melt another 60g of chocolate in the microwave until smooth. Add the chocolate layer to each portion. Sit for 2 minutes, then top with remaining caramel. Smooth the top once again. Return to the freezer to completely set, at least 2 hours.
- Decorate by grating chocolate over the top.