Get out of your shell and slip into this one! A tasty fiesta in your mouth is waiting, these beef Tacos will be a crowd favourite for sure!
500g Beef mince
1 onion, peeled and diced
1 bag fresh mixed leaf lettuce or baby spinach
1 Old El Paso Taco kit
- Heat a pan with a splash of oil, brown the mince and drain off the excess.
- Sprinkle in the Old El Paso Original Spice Mix for Tacos and tip in 100 ml water. Stir to mix together.
- As it starts to bubble, reduce the heat and simmer uncovered for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally until it reduces to a thick, rich filling.
- Meanwhile if you have hard taco shells turn on the oven to 160°C. Put the shells on a baking sheet or some foil and heat for 2-3 minutes.
- If you have soft tacos place these in the microwave and microwave for 30 seconds.
- Load up the tacos with the beef, onion, Old El Paso Taco Salsa, and mixed salad leaves.