Enjoy a ‘cherry’ good breakfast, prepare overnight for a tasty morning treat.
3 cups fresh cherries, pitted and halved
4 dates, pitted
1 cup granola
1 cup Greek yoghurt
- Dice 1 cup of the cherries.
- In a food processor or blender, combine the remaining 2 cups of sweet cherries and the dates.
- Blend for 1 to 2 minutes or until smooth, stopping to scrape down the sides as needed.
- Pour the cherry sauce into the base of four serving glasses.
- Top with remaining cherries.
- Sprinkle with granola.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Serve and enjoy.