Add a bit of salsa for your dinner tonight!
Mission Wraps 8 Pack 567g
450g jar enchilada or salsa sauce
2 cups leftover shredded roast chicken
150g mozzarella cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Line a 20cm cake tin with baking paper.
- Onto the base lay a tortilla.
- Simply layer in this order: tortilla, salsa, chicken, cheese.
- Continue the layering until all ingredients are used.
- End with a tortilla, spread over salsa and sprinkle with last bit of cheese.
- Bake until the cheese is completely melted and the sauce is bubbling, about 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven, rest for 10 minutes then slice (and slice into wedges as you would a ‘cake’) sprinkle some chopped coriander to serve.