3 cups Brussels sprouts (ends trimmed, yellow outer leaves removed)
3 tbsp olive oil
1 tsp sea salt
4 cups sweet potato, cubed into 1-inch cubes
3 tbsp maple syrup
1 tsp cinnamon
2 cups pecan halves
1 cup dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 200C. Lightly grease 1 large lined baking tray with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Slice Brussels sprouts in half and place in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and salt and toss to combine. Place on the baking tray, cut side down.
- In a medium bowl, combine cubed sweet potato,1 tablespoon of olive oil, maple syrup, and cinnamon, and toss to mix. Add to baking tray in a single layer.
- Place Brussels sprouts and sweet potato in the oven and bake for 20-25 minutes, turning everything once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven and combine in a large bowl.
- Turn the oven down to 180C. Place the pecans on a lined baking tray and bake for about 5 minutes or until they get darker in color.
- Remove from the oven and add to the bowl with the sweet potato and Brussels sprouts. Add the cranberries and toss to combine before serving.