A classic family favourite is about to get a whole lot easier & tastier. Wait until they taste the creaminess of this masterpiece!
1kg potatoes, peeled, thinly sliced
1 x 420g can Campbell’s Cream Of Chicken Condensed soup
¾ cup milk
½ cup grated tasty cheese
- Preheat oven to 200ᵒC. Lightly grease an 8- cup ovenproof, micro-wave safe dish.
- Evenly layer potatoes in prepared dish.
- Combine soup and milk. Pour evenly over potatoes, gently shaking the dish to allow the mixture to run through the potato layers.
- Season with cracked pepper and sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes; remove lid and bake for 15 minutes or until golden and potatoes are tender.