Need quick dinner ideas tonight? Make this family favourite in only 10 minutes!
1 cup Black & Gold self-raising flour
3 tbsp olive oil
¼ cup pizza paste
1 cup Black & Gold grated mozzarella
- Use 1 tbsp olive oil to grease the base of a cast iron or solid base frying pan.
- Place the self-raising flour into the pan, add the remaining 2 tbsp olive oil and 2/3 cup water and season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Mix together to form a dough, then and push it up around the sides about 2cm thick.
- Spoon the pizza paste onto the dough and spread to cover.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Cover with a lid and cook over a medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Carefully slide the pizza out onto a board. Let it sit for 2 minutes to cool before cutting it into wedges and sprinkle some fresh basil leaves to serve.