For a simple way to cook this meal staple, follow our delicious rice pilaf recipe! Tasty and easy to prepare.
2 tbsp, butter
1 small onion, peeled and diced
1 cup long-grain rice
2 cups (500ml) Campbell’s chicken stock
- Melt the butter in a saucepan and cook the onion over medium heat until golden, 5 minutes.
- Stir in the rice and cook for 1 minute.
- Season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Stir in the chicken stock and bring to a boil.
- Cover and turn heat down to low.
- Simmer gently for 20 minutes or until all the liquid is absorbed.
- Fluff rice with a fork.