Looking for a twist on your favourite BBQ treat. Gourmet snags are not hard to do with this delicious flavour combo.
2 tbsp honey
1 tbsp Dijon mustard
2 garlic cloves, crushed
12 thin beef sausages
- In a large shallow baking dish combine the honey, mustard and garlic.
- Add the sausages and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Preheat the BBQ plate to high.
- Reduce the BBQ to medium, and cook the sausages, turning occasionally and basting with the marinade, for 10 to 12 minutes or until cooked through.
- Baste just before serving so the sausage has a lovely gloss when served.