You’ll love this refreshing mango, halloumi and quinoa salad, packed with goodness.
250g Community Co quinoa
1 mango (sliced)
1 avocado (sliced)
1 punnet cherry tomatoes
The juice and zest of 2 limes
2 cobs of corn
1 packet of Halloumi
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt to season
Pepper to season
- Measure out 250g of quinoa and cook according to the instructions.
- Grill the corn on the barbecue by removing the green husk layer and placing on a hot barbecue for 2 to 3 minutes each side, or until the kernels start to char.
- Cut the halloumi into long slices and then in half for the BBQ.
- Cut out cubes of the mango.
- Chop the flesh of the avocado and mint, slice the cherry tomatoes in half and add to a bowl with the mango, olive oil, salt and pepper and limes.
- The quinoa and corn should have cooled. Slice off the corn kernels and add with the quinoa to the salad. Sprinkle feta over the top and enjoy!