This lip-smacking lamb is just delicious served with silky-smooth mashed potatoes and sautéed green beans served with lemon juice and fresh parsley.
6 lamb cutlets
2 tbsp. Moroccan Seasoning
2 tbsp. sour cream
3 tbsp. Olive tapenade
- Into a large zip-lock bag, add the cutlets, sprinkle with Moroccan Seasoning and season with sea salt and cracked pepper; toss well to coat.
- Set aside for 20 minutes.
- Heat a non-stick frying pan (lightly spray with olive oil if ‘well-loved’).
- Cook the lamb cutlets for 2½ minutes, turn and cook for another 2½ minutes for medium, or until done to your liking.
- When ready to serve, transfer to a plate and top each with tapenade and sour cream.