Wow the family with this healthy and delicious veggie alternative.
4 corn on the cob in husks
3 tbsp butter
½ lime zest
2 tbsp finely grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- Peel husks 2/3 down and tie with a piece of the husk. This will form a handle for grip. Soak corn husks in cold water for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, blend butter and lime zest in a small bowl.
- Grill the corn for 10-15 minutes turning once or twice.
- Place on a serving platter and spread with butter mixture; sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Season with sea salt and pepper before serving.