Take 5 minutes at the start of the day, so that at the end of a day on the water, or playing backyard cricket, you know that dinner is done!
6 cloves garlic, peeled and sliced in half
4 sprigs rosemary
2kg Leg of Lamb
2 tablespoons mint jelly (sauce)
- Place garlic and rosemary into the bottom of a slow cooker (approx. 6.5 litres).
- Pop the leg of lamb on top and pour over 1/2 cup of water.
- Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
- When the lamb easily shreds with two forks, remove it to a plate and cover with foil.
- Scrape the rosemary leaves from the sprigs (discard the sprig), smash the garlic cloves in the juice, add the mint and season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Pour the juices into a frying pan and over high heat, reduce by half, stirring every 10 minutes or until thick and sticky.
- Add the lamb back. Shred and stir through the mint jelly.
- Build your lamb sliders with the pulled lamb and other fillings.