This sensational dish feels like “Christmas on a plate”. It’s perfect for entertaining large groups. Prepare a big batch ahead of time and feed plenty of hungry mouths fast!
2kg pork leg, bone out. Remove outer layer of fat and discard
375g packet mixed dried fruit
1 cup BBQ sauce
- Place the pork, trimmed of all excess fat, in a large slow cooker (approx. 6.5 litres).
- Season with thyme, sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Add in the dried fruit and the BBQ sauce*
- Cover and cook on low for 8 hours.
- Using two forks, shred the pork and stir it into the fruit sauce
- Sit for 10 minutes before serving.