The perfect accompaniment to any entertaining, this royal classic is fit for kings, queens, family and friends.
1.5kg chat potatoes, halved, rinsed
¾ cup sour cream
3 tablespoons sweet chilli sauce
2 spring onions, chopped
- In a large saucepan of salted water, boil potatoes for roughly 10 minutes or until just cooked.
- Drain and refrigerate for 1 hour, or in the freezer for 10 minutes.
- Once potatoes are cooled, place in a serving bowl and scatter over three-quarters of the spring onions.
- In a separate bowl, combine the sour cream and sweet chilli sauce.
- Pour over the potato and gently toss to coat.
- Serve garnished with remaining spring onions.