These quick and easy delights will be the perfect entertainers for any party.
210g Black & Gold pink salmon
½ cup grated cheddar cheese
3 sheets Black & Gold puff pastry, quartered
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Lightly grease 12 patty-cake trays with cooking spray or melted butter.
- In a bowl, whisk the eggs, then add salmon and cheese, and season with sea salt and cracked pepper and mix to combine.
- Using an egg ring, cut circles out of the defrosted puff pastry and place into the greased patty cake trays.
- Evenly spoon the mixture across the pastry cases.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until golden brown.