Whip up this deliciously easy meal for the family. The sweet potato and spinach flavours perfectly with the salmon.
800g sweet potato, peeled and cut into even 4cm x 4cm chunks
4 x 180g salmon fillets
150g bag Community Co baby spinach
2 tablespoons basil pesto
- Preheat oven 180°C.
- Place the sweet potatoes on a baking tray and season with sea salt and cracked pepper.
- Cook for 15 minutes or until tender.
- After 5 minutes, place the salmon fillets on another baking tray, season with cracked pepper and bake for 10 minutes.
- Remove both, place the cooked sweet potato into a large bowl, add the spinach and pesto and toss to combine.
- To serve, place the delectable salad on a plate nestled next to a salmon fillet.