Chia seeds are not only delicious, but they’re a nutritional powerhouse. These pretty cups are perfect for entertaining.
420g can coconut milk
1-2 tbsp raw honey (or pure maple syrup)
½ cup of chia seeds
2 cup of fresh mango cut into cubes
- In a large bowl, whisk the coconut milk and honey until nicely combined.
- Add the chia seeds and stir well.
- Cover with cling wrap and rest for 20 minutes.
- Stir to dissolve any clumps, cover and let them soak overnight in the refrigerator.
- Spoon evenly across 4 glass serving cups.
- Pile high with freshly cut mango.