You can’t buy happiness, but you can make ice-cream and they are kind of the same thing at the end of the day! A delicious, velvety ice-cream on a hot summer’s day!
2 medium bananas, sliced and frozen
270g can coconut cream
1½ cups frozen strawberries
2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- Add bananas and coconut cream to a blender.
- Blend until smooth, scraping down the sides of the blender as needed.
- Add strawberries and maple syrup.
- Blend again until smooth, and well incorporated.
- Pour into 1/3 cup capacity ice-block moulds and insert a stick in the end.
- Freeze for at least 4 to 6 hours, or overnight.
- Enjoy immediately!