Honestly, the combination of ingredients in this recipe is what makes it shine!
2 mangoes, peeled and cubed
2 chorizo sausages, cut into 1cm slices
250g haloumi, diced
½ bunch mint
- Soak 6 long skewers in water for 10 minutes; alternatively use 6 metal skewers.
- Preheat the BBQ to medium.
- Thread mango cubes, rounds of chorizo and squares of haloumi in turn onto the skewers.
- Using tongs, grill the skewers, rotating every 1 to 2 minutes or until each side is golden.
- Remove from the heat and serve scattered with fresh mint leaves.