This lean and delicious pattie is a great burger hack! Everyone will love the zesty lime and Thai flavour – these patties are an all-time favourite!
500g chicken mince
2 shallots, finely chopped
1 tbsp lime zest (or a vegetable)
2 tbsp Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-In Paste
- Into a bowl place all the ingredients and season.
- Stir to combine well.
- Roll into 6 equal size patties.
- In a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat, cook the first side for 4 minutes, turn and cook the second side for 4 minutes.
- Turn off the heat and sit for 4 minutes.
- Serve hot, with sweet chilli sauce, lime wedges, fresh coriander, shredded spring onion and red chilli.