Add some zest to your summer entertaining with a Thai Chicken Salad—full of freshness and flavour.
2 tablespoons Gourmet Garden Thai Stir-In Seasoning
500g chicken stir-fry
250g Community Co Asian Salad
- To make this fabulous salad simply combine the seasoning, lime juice and zest and 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a jar and shake well until combined. Season to taste.
- Then in a large non-stick frying pan over high heat, quickly seal the chicken.
- Reduce heat to medium, and brush with the seasoning.
- Brush and turn regularly for 6 minutes or until the chicken is cooked. Set aside.
- To serve, arrange the Asian Salad on a large platter and scatter with the warm chicken, using tongs to toss through.