This is an easy meal that the family will love! Simple and delicious- This tomato sausage bake makes for the ultimate comfort meal.
350g penne pasta
½ cup shredded cheese
700g tomato-based pasta sauce
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- In a large non-stick frying pan, sauté sausages, until golden.
- Place in a casserole dish.
- Meanwhile in a large pot of boiling salted water, cook the pasta according to package instructions, drain reserving ¼ cup water.
- Cook the pasta in a large pot of boiling salted water until tender but still firm to the bite, stirring occasionally, about 8 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked pasta and pasta sauce to a large bowl. Stir in the cheese. Pour over sausages.
- Season with cracked pepper and stir to combine.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes.