Zoodles “Zucchini Noodles” are an incredibly fresh and heathy alternative to pasta. One cup of zoodles contains only 25 calories, so you can have plenty – guilt free!
4 medium zucchini, spirallised
2 tbsp butter
zest of 1 lemon
¼ cup freshly grated parmesan
- Bring a large saucepan of water to a boil, adding a couple of large pinches of sea salt.
- Meanwhile spriallise the zucchini.
- Add to the pot of boiled water; reduce heat and cook for just 2 minutes. Drain.
- Add the butter, lemon zest and most of the Parmesan cheese.
- Toss gently to combine.
- Serve, sprinkled with Parmesan and a little freshly chopped parsley.