State Competition To Win A Trolley Full Of Goodies Terms & Conditions
SchedulePromotion: State Competition to win a Trolley full of Goodies Promoter: Metcash Trading Limited ABN 61 000 031 569, 1 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 0409795690 Promotional Period: Start date: 01/04/21 at 12:01 am AEDT End date: 30/06/21 at 11:59 pm AEDT Eligible Entrants: Entry is only open to Australian (excluding TAS) residents aged 18 years or over who are an IGA Rewards Card member. How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any product/s (excluding tobacco, tobacco related products, lotto products, stamps or prescription medicine) (“Qualifying Transaction”) at their IGA Rewards primary store in Australia (excluding TAS), and swipe their IGA Rewards Membership Card at the time of purchase. Entry is automatic on purchase, subject to the below IGA Rewards Membership Card registration requirements. The entrant’s IGA Rewards primary store for the purpose of these terms is the store they have selected as their IGA home store when registering their loyalty card at igarewards.com.au. To be eligible to win a prize, the entrant must have registered their IGA Rewards Membership Card from a participating IGA Rewards primary store, at igarewards.com.au (via the registration page, not a “promotion entry page”), or in-store prior to the Promotion End Date. Separate Program terms for IGA Rewards are published at igarewards.com.au/terms.
Entries permitted: Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: a) limit three (3) entries permitted per person each day; b) maximum of one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction; and c) each entry must be completed in accordance with the entry instructions above.Total Prize Pool: QLD: AUD $24,000 NSW/ACT: $6,000 VIC: $6,000 NT: $6,000 WA: $6,000 SA: $6,000 National Total Prize Pool: $54,000
|Number of this prize
|Value (per gift)
|QLD Prize:The prize is a $24,000 worth of Metcash gift cards. Prize awarded as 12 x $2,000 Metcash gift cards (1 per month for 12 consecutive months).
|1 (QLD Only)
|QLD Draw: computerised random selection – 07/07/21 at 2:00 pm AEST
|NSW/ACT, VIC, NT, WA and SA Prize:The prize is a $6,000 worth of Metcash gift cards. Prize awarded as 12 x $500 Metcash gift cards (1 per month for 12 consecutive months).
|5 total (1 in each of NSW/ACT; VIC; NT; WA; SA)
|NSW/ACT, VIC, NT, WA & SA Draws: computerised random selection – 07/07/21 at 02:00 pm AEST
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- State Group Draws: a) The draws will take place at Plexus, Level 4, 411 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000 at 02:00 pm AEST on 07/07/21 using computerised random selection. A separate draw will take place for each State Group, based on State/Territory location of entry. The six (6) State Groups are as follows: (1) NSW/ACT; (2) VIC: (3) QLD; (4) NT; (5) SA; (6) WA. b) The first valid entry drawn from each State Group draw will be the winner of the prize specified in the Schedule above for that respective State Group. For the sake of clarity, there will be one (1) winner for each State Group (six (6) winners in total for this Promotion). c) The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.. d) If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize by the time specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable, redeemable for cash or any other prize or transferable, unless otherwise specified in writing by the Promoter.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- The prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- It is a condition of accepting the prize that the winner (or their parent or legal guardian if under the age of 18) may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving the prize. If a winner is under the age of 18, a nominated parent or legal guardian of the winner will be required to sign the legal release on the winner’s behalf.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier and the provision of the prize is the sole responsibility of the third party and not the Promoter. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry, to the extent of any inconsistency. The Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- The Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury or death which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence or wilful misconduct) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using any prize (or recommendation), except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
- The entrant will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit No. TP 21/00427.1; SA Permit No. T21/395.