Win a Night Off with McCain Promotion Terms & Conditions (“Conditions of Entry”)Promotion: Win a Night Off with McCain Promotion Promoter: Metcash Trading Limited ABN 61 000 031 569, 5691 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park, NSW 2113, Australia. Ph: 02 9741 3000 For any inquiries regarding this Promotion, please contact the Promoter at [email protected] or on 02 9741 3000 Promotional Period: Start date: 07/02/24 at 09:00 am AEDT End date: 05/03/24 at 11:59 pm AEDT Eligible claimants: Entry is only open to Australian residents (excluding TAS) who are 18 years and over and are an IGA Rewards member (who have opted-in to marketing communications). How to Enter: To enter the Promotion, the entrant must, during the Promotional Period, purchase any two (2) products from the McCain Family Pizza or Super Fries Range in one (1) transaction (“Qualifying Transaction”) at any IGA Rewards store within Australia (excluding TAS) and swipe their registered IGA Rewards card at the time of purchase. The list of participating IGA Rewards stores is available at igarewards.com.au (“Participating Venues”). Entry is automatic on purchase, subject to the below IGA Rewards Membership Card registration requirements. Separate Program terms for IGA Rewards are published at https://igarewards.com.au/terms-conditions/. Entries Permitted: Multiple entries permitted subject to the following: a) maximum of one (1) entry permitted per Qualifying Transaction; b) limit of three (3) entries permitted per person per day; and c) each entry must be completed in accordance with the entry instructions above. Total Gift Pool: Up to AUD $5,000.00
|Number of this prize
|Value (per prize)
|Major Prize: The prize is a $3,000 Mastercard gift card.
|Major Draw & Weekly Draws: computerised random selection – 18/03/24 at 12:00 pm AEDT
|Weekly Prize: The prize is a $500 Metcash gift card.
|4 (1 prize per Weekly Draw)
- The entrant agrees and acknowledges that they have read these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule) and that entry into the Promotion is deemed to be acceptance of these Conditions of Entry (and Schedule). Any capitalised terms used in these Conditions of Entry have the meaning given in the Schedule, unless stated otherwise.
- The Promotion commences on the Start Date and ends on the End Date (“Promotional Period”). Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt by the Promoter and not at the time of transmission or deposit by the entrant. Records of the Promoter and its agencies are final and conclusive as to the time of receipt.
- Valid and eligible entries will be accepted during the Promotional Period.
- Employees (and their immediate family members) of the Participating Venues, agencies/companies directly associated with the conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter, businesses involved in determination of winner/s for the Promotion, businesses involved in the management of the Promotion, any organisation benefiting from the Promotion, the Promoter’s distributors, suppliers, subsidiary companies/businesses and associated companies and agencies are not eligible to enter. “Immediate family member” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or 1st cousin.
- All draws will take place at Metcash Trading Limited, 5691 Thomas Holt Drive, Macquarie Park NSW 2113, Australia at 12:00 pm AEDT on 18/03/24 using computerised random selection.
- Weekly Draws: Entries open and close for each draw on the dates/times specified in the table below. Entries for each Weekly Draw will not be entered into any subsequent Weekly Draw/s.
Weekly Draw Entries Open Entries Close 1 07/02/24 at 09:00 am AEDT 13/02/24 at 11:59 pm AEDT 2 14/02/24 at 12:00 am AEDT 20/02/24 at 11:59 pm AEDT 3 21/02/24 at 12:00 am AEDT 27/02/24 at 11:59 pm AEDT 4 28/02/24 at 12:00 am AEDT 05/03/24 at 11:59 pm AEDT
- The first valid entry drawn from each Weekly Draw will win the Weekly Prize specified in the schedule above.
- Major Draw: All non-winning entries received throughout the Promotional Period will then be collected for the purpose of the Major Draw. The first valid entry drawn in the Major Draw will win the Major Prize specified in the schedule above.
- The draw conductor may draw additional reserve entries in case an invalid entry or entrant is drawn.
- If a draw is scheduled on the weekend or a public holiday, the draw will be conducted at the same time and location on the following business day. The Promoter will ensure each draw is open for public scrutiny and anyone may witness the draw on request. The winner of a drawn prize is determined by chance.
- All reasonable attempts will be made to contact each winner.
- If any winner chooses not to take their prize (or is unable to), or does not take or claim a prize within a reasonable time, as specified by the Promoter, or is unavailable, they forfeit the prize and the Promoter is not obliged to substitute the prize.
- Where entry is allowed by purchase or subscription, the cost of the product or service is no greater than the cost would be without the opportunity to participate in the Promotion.
- If a prize (or portion of a prize) is unavailable the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that portion of the prize) to a prize of equal or greater value and specification, subject to any written directions of a regulatory authority.
- No entry fee is charged by the Promoter to enter the Promotion.
- Each prize will be awarded to the person named in the entry and any entry that is made on behalf of an entrant or by a third party will be invalid. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant or winner, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant or winner.
- For the purposes of public statements and advertisements, the Promoter may only publish the winner’s surname, initial and State/Territory or postcode of residence.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow a winner to take part in any or all aspects of a prize, if the Promoter determines in their absolute discretion, that a winner is not in the physical or mental condition necessary to be able to safely participate in or accept the prize. It is a condition of accepting the prize that a winner may be required to sign a legal release as determined by the Promoter in its absolute discretion, prior to receiving a prize.
- If a prize is provided to the Promoter by a third party, the prize is subject to the terms and conditions of the third party prize supplier. The terms and conditions which apply to the prize at the time it is issued to the winner will prevail over these Conditions of Entry in the event of any inconsistency. To the extent permitted by law the Promoter accepts no responsibility or liability for any delay or failure by the third party to deliver the prize, any delay or failure relating to the prize itself or failure by the third party to meet any of its obligations in these Conditions of Entry or otherwise.
- Any guarantee or warranty given is in addition to any relevant statutory guarantees and warranties and nothing in these Conditions of Entry restricts, excludes or modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
- If for any reason any aspect of this Promotion is not capable of running as planned, including by reason of computer virus, communications network failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failure or any cause beyond the control of the Promoter, the Promoter may in its sole discretion cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and invalidate any affected entries, or suspend or modify a prize, subject to State or Territory regulation.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to validate and check the authenticity of entries and entrant’s details (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence). In the event that a winner cannot provide suitable proof as required by the Promoter to validate their entry, the winner will forfeit the prize in whole and no substitute will be offered. Incomplete, indecipherable, inaudible, incorrect and illegible entries, as applicable, will at the Promoter’s discretion be deemed invalid and not eligible to win. Entries containing offensive or defamatory comments, or which breach any law or infringe any third party rights, including intellectual property rights, are not eligible to win. The use of any automated entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that allows an individual to automatically enter repeatedly is prohibited and may render all entries submitted by that individual invalid.
- The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify entries in the event of non-compliance with these Conditions of Entry. In the event that there is a dispute concerning the conduct of the Promotion or claiming a prize, the Promoter will resolve the dispute in direct consultation with the entrant. If the dispute cannot be resolved the Promoter’s decision will be final.
- Entrants have certain rights under the Australian Consumer Law which cannot be excluded. However, entrants agree that the Promoter and its associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss or damage which is suffered or sustained in connection with a Promotion other than with respect to their rights under the Australian Consumer Law or to the extent that they have caused or contributed to such loss or damage.
- The winner(s) will participate in and co-operate as required with all reasonable marketing and editorial activities relating to the Promotion, including (but not limited to) being recorded, photographed, filmed or interviewed and acknowledges that the Promoter may use any such marketing and editorial material without further reference or compensation to them.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any tax implications and the entrant must seek their own independent financial advice in regards to the tax implications relating to the prize or acceptance of the prize.
- Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of these rights.
- Authorised under: ACT Permit TP 24/00088.